[Annelida] Fwd: [CRUST-L:5263] Looking for Polychaeta help.

Doug Strom via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dstrom from waterandair.com)
Wed Feb 9 15:21:09 EST 2011

Please see the request and contact information below.

Doug

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neil Castro <neilbiologo from gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Subject: [CRUST-L:5263] Looking for Polychaeta help.

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if any of the zoologists present here works or has
worked with Polychaeta. A friend of mine form Venezuela needs some of help
to get some difficult literature.

If any, please contact to "Andrea Jesulich" <jesulichandrea from gmail.com>

She will be happy and very grateful for your kindly time.

Many thanks in advance.

*P.S:* I forward some of references she requested:

*BÖGGEMANN, M. 2002*. Revision of the Glyceridae Grube 1850
(Annelida:Polychaeta). Abh. Senckenberg. Naturforsch. Ges. 555:1-249