[Annelida] Hagen 1951

Lisa Matamoros via annelida%40net.bio.net (by lisa.matamoros from zool.gu.se)
Fri Feb 11 04:17:30 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

I am a PhD student from the University of Gothenburg, working on a group of Enchytraeidae, Clitellata. I am looking for an old dissertation that should contain a preliminary description of the species Michaelsena achaeta. Does any one have a copy that you could scan to a pdf and send to me? I would not need the whole book, only the few pages containing information about Michaelsena achaeta.

Hagen, G. (1951). Vergleichende ökologische und systematische Untersuchungen der eulitoralen Oligochaetenfauna in Süsswasser-, Brackwasser- und Meerwassergebieten
Schleswig-Holsteins. Dissertation Universität Kiel: 132pp

Thank you for your time,
Lisa Matamoros
PhD student
University of Gothenburg
Department of Zoology / Systematics and Biodiversity
Box 463
SE 405 30 Göteborg
Sweden

+46 (0)31 7863648