[Annelida] RE: Hagen 1951

Haaren, Ton van via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Ton.vanHaaren from grontmij.nl)
Fri Feb 11 08:26:47 EST 2011

Dear Lisa
A German colleague of mine works at another University in Kiel and he says that he is able to make me a hardcopy of this dissertation. He will send it to me at the end of next week, after which I will send it to you, either as a hardcopy or a PDF or some sort.
Is this o.k.? I do not have this dissertation myself, but I find it interesting enough to keep it also.
Best wishes
Ton van Haaren
Amsterdam

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] Namens Lisa Matamoros
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 februari 2011 10:18
Aan: annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Onderwerp: [Annelida] Hagen 1951

Dear colleagues,

I am a PhD student from the University of Gothenburg, working on a group of Enchytraeidae, Clitellata. I am looking for an old dissertation that should contain a preliminary description of the species Michaelsena achaeta. Does any one have a copy that you could scan to a pdf and send to me? I would not need the whole book, only the few pages containing information about Michaelsena achaeta.

Hagen, G. (1951). Vergleichende ökologische und systematische Untersuchungen der eulitoralen Oligochaetenfauna in Süsswasser-, Brackwasser- und Meerwassergebieten Schleswig-Holsteins. Dissertation Universität Kiel: 132pp

Thank you for your time,
Lisa Matamoros
PhD student
University of Gothenburg
Department of Zoology / Systematics and Biodiversity Box 463 SE 405 30 Göteborg Sweden

+46 (0)31 7863648
lisa.matamoros from zool.gu.se
http://www.zoologi.gu.se/english/contact_us/phd_students/matamoros_lisa/