[Annelida] Taxonomic Atlas of the Benthic Fauna of the Santa Maria Basin and Western Santa Barbara Channel

James Blake via annelida%40net.bio.net (by jablake9 from gmail.com)
Thu Feb 17 11:29:05 EST 2011

Dear all,

As far as I know all of the the Taxonomic Atlas volumes are still in print
at reasonable prices and can be ordered online from the following link:

http://store.sbnature.org/catalog/index.php?cPath=27_40

I do not recommend using the MMS report versions; they only cause confusion.
These were prepared to satisify contract deliverable requirements and
several of these were poorly edited draft versions; some of these lack key
chapters.There were often changes made between these "grey" versions and the
final ones printed by the SBMNH. This is particularly the case with volumes
7 and 14.

If anyone has difficulty ordering copies of the SBMNH versions, please let
me know.

Jim

--
James A. Blake, Ph.D.