[Annelida] New Bull. Zool. Nomencl. activity

Alexander Muir via annelida%40net.bio.net (by a.muir from nhm.ac.uk)
Wed Jan 12 06:24:23 EST 2011

Dear Polychaetologists,

                       Case 3520 (by Radashevsky & Harris) came out a
few months ago, but Case 3525 (by Muir & Petersen) became a rather
complicated manuscript and has now been split into (hopefully three)

The first part (Chaetopterus variopedatus) has recently been published
and I can send you a pdf on request.

Muir, A.I. & Petersen, M.E. 2010. Case 3525. Tricoelia variopedata
Renier, [1804] (currently Chaetopterus variopedatus; Annelida,
Polychaeta): proposed conservation of the specific name. Bulletin of
Zoological Nomenclature. 67(4):279-284.

Best wishes,

            Alex Muir

Mr. A.I. Muir, Nematode and Polychaete Research Group, Department of
Zoology, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, South Kensington,

Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5567     Fax: +44 (0)20 7942 5054