[Annelida] Beagle article needed....

izwandy via annelida%40net.bio.net (by izwandy.idris from umt.edu.my)
Wed Jan 12 23:11:23 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

I'm looking for a paper written by Dr. Hannelore Paxton published in Beagle
- Paxton. H. (1993). Diopatra Audouin and Milne Edwards (Polychaete:
Onuphidae) from Australia, with a discussion of developmental patterns in
the genus. Beagle, 10: 115-114. If anybody has the softcopy of it, would you
mind to share with me and others? Dr. Paxton personally mentioned to me that
she's also doesn't has the softcopy and no copy of reprints left with her.

Cheers,
Izwandy