[Annelida] Beagle article needed....

Joao Gil via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gil from ceab.csic.es)
Thu Jan 13 12:24:33 EST 2011

Dear Izwandy and all,

I have just uploaded on my MediaFire account a pdf copy of Dr. Paxton's 1993
paper published on the Beagle, so anybody interested can download it. It was
scanned from a photocopy, so do not expect a great quality for the SEM
photographs, I did what I could.

You can find the using the following link:

I wish you all the best for 2011!

João Gil
Carrer d'accés a la Cala Sant Francesc, 14
Email: gil from ceab.csic.es
Telef. (34) 972.33.61.01
Fax: (34) 972.33.78.06

-----Mensaje original-----
De: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] En nombre de izwandy
Enviado el: jueves, 13 de enero de 2011 5:11
Para: annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Asunto: [Annelida] Beagle article needed....

Dear colleagues,

I'm looking for a paper written by Dr. Hannelore Paxton published in Beagle
- Paxton. H. (1993). Diopatra Audouin and Milne Edwards (Polychaete:
Onuphidae) from Australia, with a discussion of developmental patterns in
the genus. Beagle, 10: 115-114. If anybody has the softcopy of it, would you
mind to share with me and others? Dr. Paxton personally mentioned to me that
she's also doesn't has the softcopy and no copy of reprints left with her.

Sent from the Bio.net - Annelida mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Annelida mailing list
Post: Annelida from net.bio.net
Help/archive: http://www.bio.net/biomail/listinfo/annelida
Resources: http://www.annelida.net