[Annelida] Beagle article needed....

izwandy via annelida%40net.bio.net (by izwandy.idris from umt.edu.my)
Thu Jan 13 20:22:05 EST 2011

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the responses that I received with regard of
Paxton's 1993 paper. Richard Willan, senior curator of Northern Territory
Museum has responded to my request and will send the hardcopy to me. In the
mean time, I will use the scanned version received from Nataliya and Joao
Gill.

Thank you, baie dankie, Спасибо, gracias.....