[Annelida] new paper published

Barbara Mikac via annelida%40net.bio.net (by barbara.mikac from cim.irb.hr)
Thu Mar 17 07:51:21 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

I would like to update you on the recently published paper that might be
of your interest:

Musco, L., Mikac, B., Tataranni, M., Giangrande, A., Terlizzi, A. (2011)
The use of coarser taxonomy in the detection of long-term changes in
polychaete assemblages. Marine Environmental Research 71: 131-138.

To those who are interested, I can send the pdf of the paper upon your

Thank you for your attention and many greetings from Croatia,

Barbara Mikac, PhD
Center for Marine Research
Ruđer Bošković Institute
G. Paliaga 5