[Annelida] polychaete reefs in Asia?

lauraribero from libero.it via annelida%40net.bio.net (by lauraribero from libero.it)
Mon Mar 28 03:39:03 EST 2011

Dear all,
I have a doubt on polychaete biogeography.
I'm working at a preliminary description of a Malaysian polychaete reef (primary frame builder = Sabellaria sp.).
I couldn't find any other Asian polychaete reefs in the literature. Is this is the only documented polychaete reef in Asia?
Thank you!
Cheers,
Laura
Laura RiberoResearch AssistantInstitute of Biological SciencesFaculty of Science50603 Kuala LumpurMalaysia