[Annelida] Re: Bioluminescent Marine Annelids

Barbara Mikac via annelida%40net.bio.net (by barbara.mikac from cim.irb.hr)
Mon May 16 05:46:47 EST 2011

Dear Paul,

I would also say that this on your photos is some Cirratulidae species
(on the first photo back part with the pygidium - capillary chaetae can
be seen, on the second photo front part with the prostomium - you can
see eyes and curled branchiae (or tentacular filaments - not sure
here)). I wouldn't know anything about the bioluminescence in this
family.

Cheers,
Barbara

________