[Annelida] Terebellides stroemi in the Adriatic?

Julio Parapar via annelida%40net.bio.net (by jparapar from udc.es)
Thu May 26 06:52:51 EST 2011

Hi Barbara,

Currently there are several people interested in this genus. Me, along with Juan Moreira, have recently published two articles (below) and we have another one about this genus in Icelandic waters under review, which I hope will soon be published. Right now I'm not in the lab, but next week I can send both to you. We would be happy to help with the study of the specimens from the Adriatic if you wish.
Regards,

Julio

PARAPAR, J. & MOREIRA, J. 2008. Redescription of Terebellides stroemi kerguelensis McIntosh, 1885 (Polychaeta: Trichobranchidae) from Antarctic and subantarctic waters. Helgoland Marine Research , 62: 143-152. DOI 10.1007/s10152-007-0085-4

PARAPAR, J. & MOREIRA, J. 2008. Revision of three species of Terebellides (Polychaeta: Trichobranchidae) described by C. Hessle in 1917 from Southern Ocean . Journal of Natural History . 42 (17-18): 1261-1275.