[Annelida] 10th IPC Proceedings published

Maria Cristina Gambi via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gambimc from szn.it)
Tue Nov 1 12:23:34 EST 2011

Dear annelidian friends and colleagues,
it is with pleasure that I inform that the volume of the 10th IPC
Proceedings  (vol. 78 (S1) of the Italian Journal of Zoology) is now
published both online and in the printed version. The volume has been
edited by Giangrande, Gambi and Rouse.
The volume online is accessible at the web site of the Journal and free for
all subscribers, but in case I have the pdf of all papers (Foreword, 26
scientific contributions, article on the history of the IPA and the IPC
meetings by Jim Blake, and two obituaires) and I can send them on specific
requests.
The printed volumes are on the way to be send by mail to each of the
attendees of the 10th IPC, while  few extra copies (for not attendees)  are
available upon a justified request to us, and the Editors will decide when
is appropriate to send the hard copy.
With my very best thank for all collaborators, authors and reviewers for
the success of  volume, published within the planned time.
Best regards to everyone,
cheers,
Maria Cristina Gambi, on the behalf of all Editors
gruppo di Ecologia del Benthos
Laboratorio di Ecologia Funzionale ed Evolutiva
Stazione Zoologica "Anton Dohrn" di Napoli
Villa Dohrn, Punta S. Pietro
80077 Ischia (Napoli, Italy)
tel ++39 081 991410 or ++39 081 5833513
fax ++39 081 984201