[Annelida] Looking for a paper

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Nov 3 16:18:19 EST 2011

Hi there,

Lena sent this feedback for the list yesterday, but the message didn't get released.

Geoff  <Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz>  [g.read from niwa.co.nz still works]

From: Elena Kupriyanova
Sent: 03 November 2011 11:51
To: Annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu<mailto:Annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu>
Subject: Paper found
Dear all,

I am sorry for a problematic link in my previous email to the list. The paper I was looking for was

IFFAT CHUGHTAI, &  E. WYN KNIGHT-JONES 1988  Burrowing into limestone by sabellid polychaetes Zoologica Scripta

 Volume 17, Issue 3, <http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/zsc.1988.17.issue-3/issuetoc> pages 231-238.

Thank you very much to everyone who have replied and I am happy to forward the pdf should somebody else need it.