[Annelida] paper describing Medioantenna variopinta

Daniel Martin Sintes via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Thu Nov 24 06:13:46 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

Our paper describing Medioantenna variopinta has been finally published
in its definitive form:

Di Camillo, C.J., D. Martin, et al. (2011) Symbiotic association between
Solanderia secunda (Cnidaria, Hydrozoa, Solanderiidae) and Medioantenna
variopinta sp. nov. (Annelida, Polychaeta, Polynoidae) from North
Sulawesi (Indonesia). Helgoland Marine Research, 65(4), 495-511.

For the subscribers it may be directly downloaded at:

For the non subscribers, I may send a PDF upon request.

Dr. Daniel Martin

Scientific Researcher
    Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC)

   Centre d'Estudis Avancats de Blanes (CEAB)

   -> Carrer d'acces a la Cala Sant Francesc 14
   -> 17300 Blanes (Girona), Catalunya (Spain)
   -> Tel: (34) 972336101
   -> Fax: (34) 972337806
   -> WWW Institutional: http://www.ceab.csic.es
   -> WWW Personal:      http://www.ceab.csic.es/~dani