[Annelida] Change of e-mail

Nechama Ben-Eliahu via annelida%40net.bio.net (by nbenelia from gmail.com)
Sun Nov 27 07:42:58 EST 2011

Dear All,

My Yahoo e-mail was hacked for a second time and for a second time a
"Nigerian scam". (I am in Jerusalem, not in Spain).
As  of yesterday, I have a new e-mail account.
nbenelia from gmail.com.  They say it is more secure. I hope you will not be
troubled again.

best wishes,

Nechama Ben-Eliahu, Aquatic Invertebrates,
The Israeli National Natural HIstory Collections at the Hebrew University
of Jerusalem
Berman Building, The Hebrew Uiversity, Edmonst Safra Campus at Gi'vat Ram
91904 Jerusalem, Israel

my new email
nbenelia from gmail.com

(Yahoo is not helping fight email account highjack)