[Annelida] paper

Letzy Serrano via annelida%40net.bio.net (by letzy from ceab.csic.es)
Fri Oct 21 08:43:44 EST 2011

Dear all

We are pleased to inform you that our article: Serrano, L. G., M. J.
Cardell, J. P. Lozoya & R. Sardá. 2011 A polychaete-dominated community in
the NW Mediterranean Sea, 20 years after cessation of sewage discharges” has
been published by Italian Journal of Zoology i First edition. DOI:

Let me know if some of you are interested in a pdf of it.

Best regards,

Letzy Serrano

Centre d'Estudis Avançats de Blanes

 <http://www.ceab.csic.es/> C/ d'accés a la Cala St. Francesc, 14.

Blanes. Girona.

E-17300 (España).

Tel:(+34) 972 33 61 01 Fax:(+34) 972 337806

letzy from ceab.csic.es

letzys from yahoo.com