[Annelida] Looking for "MRSIC N. 1991: Monograph on earthworms (Lumbricidae) of the Balkans"

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Sep 15 17:29:37 EST 2011

It looks to be a difficult one Charlène,

The author is Slovenian and died quite young. The publisher, Slovene
Academy of Sciences and Arts is relatively obscure. You could  contact
them directly, but after twenty years it's likely to be out of print.
The work is certainly in libraries, but if few were printed copies for
sale on the internet might be difficult to find.

Mršić, Narcis. (1991) Monografija o deževnikih (Lumbricidae) Balkana

For a good cataloguing entry see:
http://siris-libraries.si.edu/ipac20/ipac.jsp?uri=full=3100001~!437018!0

If you look in WorldCat, http://www.worldcat.org , there is a copy in
France at Biblio Cent du Mus Nat Hist Naturelle.

Geoff

>>> On 16/09/2011 at 1:26 a.m., Charlène
Briard<charlene.briard from univ-rennes1.fr>
wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm looking for the no longer edited book*:
>
> MRSIC N. 1991: Monograph on earthworms (Lumbricidae) of the Balkans
I. *
> Dela 31, Slovenska akademija znanosti in umetnosti, Ljubljana, pp.
1-355
> and *II,pp. 356-757.
>
> *Could anyone tell me where I can maybe find it?
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Charlène Briard*
> *

NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water &
Atmospheric Research Ltd.