[Annelida] Looking for "MRSIC N. 1991: Monograph on earthworms (Lumbricidae) of the Balkans"

Roman Luštrik via annelida%40net.bio.net (by roman.lustrik from gmail.com)
Thu Sep 15 17:41:25 EST 2011

The monography comes in two parts and is 757 pages (colleague next door has
it) long, ergo a nightmare to copy. No digital versions are available AFAIK.

Cheers,
Roman

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz> wrote:

> It looks to be a difficult one Charlène,
>
> The author is Slovenian and died quite young. The publisher, Slovene
> Academy of Sciences and Arts is relatively obscure. You could  contact
> them directly, but after twenty years it's likely to be out of print.
> The work is certainly in libraries, but if few were printed copies for
> sale on the internet might be difficult to find.
>
> Mršić, Narcis. (1991) Monografija o deževnikih (Lumbricidae) Balkana
>
> For a good cataloguing entry see:
> http://siris-libraries.si.edu/ipac20/ipac.jsp?uri=full=3100001~!437018!0
>
> If you look in WorldCat, http://www.worldcat.org , there is a copy in
> France at Biblio Cent du Mus Nat Hist Naturelle.
>
> Geoff

> Briard<charlene.briard from univ-rennes1.fr>
> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I'm looking for the no longer edited book*:
> >
> > MRSIC N. 1991: Monograph on earthworms (Lumbricidae) of the Balkans
> I. *
> > Dela 31, Slovenska akademija znanosti in umetnosti, Ljubljana, pp.
> 1-355
> > and *II,pp. 356-757.
> >
> > *Could anyone tell me where I can maybe find it?
> >
> > Yours sincerely,
> >
> > Charlène Briard*
> > *

> NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water &
> Atmospheric Research Ltd.

In God we trust, all others bring data.