[Annelida] Paraonidae key needed

Barbara Mikac via annelida%40net.bio.net (by barbara.mikac from cim.irb.hr)
Thu Sep 22 02:25:52 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

Can somebody recommend (and possibly send) me some updated key/-s for
the family Paraonidae? I am interested in the key covering (at least)
the Mediterranean/Adriatic Sea species.

The keys I am using now are Laubier and Ramos (1973) and Castelli
(1987). But they are outdated and for most of the species there are no
figures that could help me in the determination of my specimens.

Partial keys, comprising only one genera for example are very welcomed
as well.

Thank you very much for your help!

Barbara

--