[Annelida] Strelzov, 1979 needed

Barbara Mikac via annelida%40net.bio.net (by barbara.mikac from cim.irb.hr)
Mon Sep 26 12:30:44 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

I would need a pdf copy of the Strelzov, 1979 book on paraonids, and I
would highly appreciate if somebody can send it to me.

Strelzov, V.E. (1979) Polychaete worms of the family Paraonidae Cerruti,
1909 : (Polychaeta, Sedentaria). New Delhi : Published for the
Smithsonian Institution and the National Science Foundation, Washington,
D.C., by Amerind Pub. Co. 212 pp.

Many thanks!

Barbara Mikac, PhD
Higher Research Assistant
Laboratory for Ecology and Systematics of Benthos
Center for Marine Research
Ruđer Bošković Institute
G. Paliaga 5
52210 Rovinj