[Annelida] Imajima Kamchatka FW: search the paper

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Tue Apr 17 17:40:50 EST 2012

Forwarded on behalf. I hope someone can provide Nataliya with a pdf of this paper

Geoff Read

Note: Without an error message I cannot help diagnose problems using the list. Sending to annelida from net.bio.net from another address is a quick temporary solution.  Such addresses do not need to be subscribed.

From: Íàòàëèÿ Äíåñòðîâñêàÿ [ndnestro from mail.ru]
Sent: 18 April 2012 09:16
To: Geoff Read
Subject: search the paper

Dear Geoff!

I try to send the mail to annelida from net.bio.net<mailto:annelida from net.bio.net> about search the paper of Imajima:

But have not received any answers

What  has happened?

I’m afraid my e-mail could plump into spam?

So I send the text of this mail to you – to check this problem.

Dear colleagues!
I need the paper of

Imajima, Minoru 1961. Polychaetous annelids collected off the west coast of Kamchatka I. Notes on species found in the collection of 1957-1958. Publications of the Seto Marine Biological Laboratory, 9(1): 81-102.

If somebody have pdf of this paper ?
I would be greatly appreciated for sending it to me.

Nataliya Dnestrovskaya
Senior Researcher
Dept of Hydrobiology
Moscow State University