[Annelida] New paper (not on polychaetes)

Daniel Martin Sintes via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Thu Aug 2 13:17:02 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Maybe some of you could be interested in have a look on my most recent
paper:

Conradi M., Marin I. and Martin D. (2012) An unexpected parasitic
relationship between a new species of /Anthessius/ (Copepoda,
Cyclopoida) and a decapod crustacean, /Alpheus macrocheles/ (Hailstone,
1835) from the NW Mediterranean Sea. Journal of Crustacean Biology,
32(5), 860-870.

It is not on polychaetes, but describes a new and interesting species of
symbiotic copepod and discusses the relevance of host-switching
mechanisms in the establishment of new symbiotic relationships within
this group.

If some of you are interested, please ask me for the PDF.

My apologies to the non interested ones.

Wormly,

Daniel.

--
Dr. Daniel Martin

Scientific Researcher
    Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC)

Director
   Centre d'Estudis Avancats de Blanes (CEAB)

   -> Carrer d'acces a la Cala Sant Francesc 14
   -> 17300 Blanes (Girona), Catalunya (Spain)
   -> Tel: 00 34 972336101
   -> Fax: 00 34 972337806
   -> Mobil +34 636046003
   -> WWW Institutional: http://www.ceab.csic.es