[Annelida] web page of our polychaetological association

Paulo Lana via annelida%40net.bio.net (by lana from ufpr.br)
Sun Aug 5 10:15:34 EST 2012

Dear annelidans,
This is just to remind you that the web page of the International
Polychaetological Association at
http://polychaete-association.com/members/    is now fully functional.
Please do not forget to sign in and register yourselves as members of
the IPA. If possible, forward this message to any colleagues, graduate
and undergraduate students who may be interested in our research theme
but are not subscribers to the Annelida mailing list.
It will be great to know how many we are at this moment all over the world!
Warm regards,
Paulo Lana