[Annelida] a new paper on serpulids

Jian-Wen Qiu via annelida%40net.bio.net (by qiujw from hkbu.edu.hk)
Thu Aug 16 20:03:56 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

I would like to let you know the publication of our paper: Serpulidae (Annelida: Polychaetes) from Hong Kong. Zootaxa 3424:1-42.

The authors are Yanan Sun, Harry ten Hove and Jian-Wen Qiu. There is concern in Hong Kong about invasive species and bioerosion in coral ecosystems. The study was supported by a grant on coral-associated polychaetes, but we also collected samples from several sites with high risk of biological invasion (harbor, public pier, fish farm). Let me know if you are interested in receiving a pdf version of the paper.

Thank you!

Jian-Wen
Jian-Wen Qiu
Department of Biology