[Annelida] Renier, 1804

Barbara Mikac via annelida%40net.bio.net (by barbara.mikac from cim.irb.hr)
Wed Feb 1 09:46:33 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Some time ago I've asked for the help in finding the Renier (1804)
publication: Prospetto della classe dei vermi...

I succeeded to get it, finally! (the two pages are unfortunately
missing, but fortunately I didn't need those) It's really hard to find
those very old but still very valuable and useful papers, so for all you
who will need it in the future, I've made it available for downloading
on this address:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3009863/Renier-Prospetto_della_classe_dei_vermi.pdf

I will remove the file in a couple of days, so be fast :-).

All the best,
Barbara