[Annelida] Oligochaete with anal cirri?

Adrian Glover via annelida%40net.bio.net (by a.glover from nhm.ac.uk)
Thu Feb 2 11:33:42 EST 2012

I have become quite intrigued by this little Thursday afternoon wormy discussion. Would you be interested Geoff to send us a piece of tissue and we will sequence it for you? Assuming you have material in ethanol. Perhaps we should have a wager; I am sure Jim is right but it also reminds me of cirratulid/ctenodrilids, particularly Raricirrus, which we are working on a little bit. Please do pop some sample in the airmail if you like, we will post the genetic results here to this list for anyone to use.
---
Dr Adrian Glover, Natural History Museum
homepage | publications | twitter
+44 20 7942 5056 (tel.) +44 7766 648 440 (mob.) adrianglover_mac (skype)