[Annelida] RE: Capitella sp. I lives on, but why?

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Feb 16 20:51:50 EST 2012

Postscript.

I've added a record for Capitella sp. I to the World Polychaeta Database (WPD).  This redirects to C. teleta.

http://www.marinespecies.org/polychaeta/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=595684

I'm not entirely sure this will be approved of in all circles since it's only an OTU, if a very widely used one, but it may help 'the public' out there.
Also searches for the vernacular/common name of Capitella sp. I will find the two records

Let me know if you'd like to see anything else helpful added or linked to either record.

Geoff