[Annelida] paper request on Aciculomarphysa

Maria Cristina Gambi via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gambimc from szn.it)
Thu Feb 23 11:27:05 EST 2012

Dear annelidian friends and colleagues,
I am desperately searchig for the pdf of the below paper where
Aciculomarphysa comes is described....

Hartmann-Schröder, G. and Zibrowius, H. 1998. Polychaeta associated with
Antipatharia (Cnidaria: Anthozoa): description of Polynoidae and Eunicidae.
Mitteilungen aus dem Hamburgischen Zoologischen Museum und Institut 95:29-44.

I appreciated is someone could send me the reprint,
Best regards to everyone,
ad majora and cheers,
Maria Cristina Gambi
Maria Cristina Gambi
gruppo di Ecologia del Benthos
Laboratorio di Ecologia Funzionale ed Evolutiva
Stazione Zoologica "Anton Dohrn" di Napoli
Villa Dohrn, Punta S. Pietro
80077 Ischia (Napoli, Italy)
tel ++39 081 991410 or ++39 081 5833513
fax ++39 081 984201