[Annelida] paper request on Aciculomarphysa

Maria Cristina Gambi via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gambimc from szn.it)
Thu Feb 23 11:27:05 EST 2012

Dear annelidian friends and colleagues,
I am desperately searchig for the pdf of the below paper where
Aciculomarphysa comes is described....

Hartmann-Schröder, G. and Zibrowius, H. 1998. Polychaeta associated with
Antipatharia (Cnidaria: Anthozoa): description of Polynoidae and Eunicidae.
Mitteilungen aus dem Hamburgischen Zoologischen Museum und Institut 95:29-44.

I appreciated is someone could send me the reprint,
Best regards to everyone,
ad majora and cheers,
Maria Cristina Gambi
------------------------------
Maria Cristina Gambi
gruppo di Ecologia del Benthos
Laboratorio di Ecologia Funzionale ed Evolutiva
Stazione Zoologica "Anton Dohrn" di Napoli
Villa Dohrn, Punta S. Pietro
80077 Ischia (Napoli, Italy)
tel ++39 081 991410 or ++39 081 5833513
fax ++39 081 984201