[Annelida] FW: Zoologica Scripta Travel fellowship

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Feb 23 15:31:26 EST 2012

I tried to post this yesterday for Per Sundberg, but the attachment caused problems and it failed.
Never mind. Looks like a nice offer. You can see the pretty flyer at Zoologica Scripta:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291463-6409

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Read
Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 10:37 p.m.
To: Annelida list
Cc: per.sundberg from zool.gu.se
Subject: Fwd: Zoologica Scripta Travel fellowship

FYI, attached.

Travel funding for PhD students and PostDocs within five years after completion of
their PhD.The fellowship will cover travel expenses (round-trip ticket) and contribute to expenses
related to the visit to a university department or a natural history museum in Norway or Sweden
up to the value of NOK 25,000. The research project may target any area of zoological taxonomy,
systematics, and phylogeny.