[Annelida] FW: The 13th Deep Sea Biology Symposium

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon Feb 27 14:46:15 EST 2012

This conference is hosted by NIWA here in Wellington New Zealand.  December is early summer.

From: Marine Research Information Network on Biodiversity [mailto:MARINE-B from LISTSERV.HEANET.IE] On Behalf Of Mark Costello - Leigh Marine
Sent: Monday, 27 February 2012 5:50 p.m.
Subject: [MARINE-B] FW: The 13th Deep Sea Biology Symposium

the 13th Deep-Sea Biology Symposium has gone Live.

You can visit the website at http://www.confer.co.nz/dsbs2012

You can "like" us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/13th-International-Deep-Sea-Biology-Symposium/390351880979131

And you can even tweet about us and follow us via https://twitter.com/#!/dsbs2012

But most of all please please start to advertise us. As you know in the current financial climate funds are ever limited and New Zealand is a long haul but we really hope to get as many people down under as we can - this is the very first time that the conference has been held in the southern hemisphere and we want to do us proud.

To recap the conference is from the 3 - 7 December 2012 at Te Papa here in Wellington. And deadline for abstracts is 1st July.