[Annelida] Renier

Helmut Zibrowius via annelida%40net.bio.net (by helmut.zibrowius from orange.fr)
Tue Jan 17 17:28:15 EST 2012

Renier 1807

according to a note I took (many years ago)
at the Central Library of the Paris Museum National d'Histoire
one of S.A. Renier's products exists there under the number  411
(that low number indicates that it was an early acquisition,
probably about contemporanous to its publication):

Reniers S.A., 1807. Tavole per servire alla classificazione e
conoscenza degli animali.
Padova, nella tipografia del seminario.

my note further says:

tables, presented as keys, with lists of genera and species
Politrimi, Polipi, Radiali, Vermi, Molluschi.

No more details since this did not prove helpful for my needs at that

Helmut Zibrowius
Le Corbusier 644
280 Boulevard Michelet
13008 Marseille  (France)