[Annelida] Scaleworms Identification Workshop with Dr. Ruth Barnich

Sara via annelida%40net.bio.net (by sara from seasurvey.co.uk)
Fri Jun 8 05:53:51 EST 2012

Dear Annelidians,
from the 12th to the 15th of July the MESL School of Marine Taxonomy in
Bath (UK) will host a workshop on Scaleworms Identification held by Dr.
Ruth Barnich from the Senckenberg Natural History Museum of Frankfurt.
The course is restricted to a maximum of 12 students and was fully
booked, but because of two cancellations we now have 2 places left.
If any of you is interested in attending, please visit our website
http://www.seasurvey.co.uk/taxonomy-school/calendar or do not hesitate
to contact me for further information.
Thanks for your attention and kind regards,
Sara

--
Sara Marzialetti PhD
Senior Marine Ecologist