[Annelida] RE: Finding the taxonomy

Paulo Lana via annelida%40net.bio.net (by lana from ufpr.br)
Thu Jun 21 07:54:43 EST 2012

Dear "polychaetologists" or "annelidans"(or whatever name we deserve on
the light of current phylogenetic advances),

At last our web site is online  at http://polychaete-association.com
<http://polychaete-association.com/>

This page is a trial-and-error initiative of the International
Polychaetological Association. It has a number of errors and typos and
will need your critical input. Any suggestions, contents, and criticisms
will be most welcome and appreciated.

This page is not intended to be a discussion forum, a role which is
superbly played by the Annelida list, kept by Geoffrey Read.  I have
tried to avoid any overlapping of content and objectives with this most
  helpful internet resource. I hope the IPA page will convey more
permanent information, but it will only make sense  if it receives
constant input from all of us. For instance, you may remember the
so-much-missed Polychaete Researchers Online (PRO) which was kept by
Geoffrey. Now we have a chance to somewhat resuscitate this most useful
resource at the IPA page (see link to "Members"). Please sign in and
provide all the requested information, including links to your legally
available works as pdf or doc files.

I have guaranteed the hosting of this page in a reliable USA paid
hosting service (with a huge space for content) for the next three
years. Please send your ideas, suggestions and content updates to Paulo
Lana (lana from ufpr.br), always with a copy to Fernanda Maria de Souza
(fernanda.cem from gmail.com), who will act as our Web Master.

My warmest regards,

*Paulo Lana, President*

International Polychaetological Association