[Annelida] looking for a paper by J.D. Kudenov about Scalibregmatidae (1981)

Stepan Vodopyanov via annelida%40net.bio.net (by stepan.vodopianov from yandex.ru)
Thu Jun 21 09:34:34 EST 2012

Dear collegues, I am phd-student working on polychaete morphology and
I'd like to ask if anybody can help me to find the following article:

*Four new species of Scalibregmatidae (Polychaeta) from the gulf of
Mexico, with comments on the familial placement of Mucibregma Fauchald
and Hancock, 1981*
/J. D. KUDENOV/
_Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington     98 (2)  p. 332-340_

It contains the description of /Neolipobranchius/ gen. nov., which is
quite interesting for me.

I would be very glad, if anybody can send it to me.
Have a nice day!

--
Sincerely yours,

Водопьянов Степан
Stepan Vodopyanov
Department of Invertebrate Zoology,
Biological Faculty, Moscow State University,
Moscow, Russia