[Annelida] looking for a paper by J.D. Kudenov about Scalibregmatidae (1981)

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Jun 21 16:10:18 EST 2012

Hi Stepan,

It is online here at BHL:  http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/page/34648611

Kudenov there emends Neolipobranchius Hartman & Fauchald, 1971

Cheers,

Geoff Read

From: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Stepan Vodopyanov
Sent: Friday, 22 June 2012 2:35 a.m.
To: annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Annelida] looking for a paper by J.D. Kudenov about Scalibregmatidae (1981)

Dear collegues, I am phd-student working on polychaete morphology and I'd like to ask if anybody can help me to find the following article:

Four new species of Scalibregmatidae (Polychaeta) from the gulf of Mexico, with comments on the familial placement of Mucibregma Fauchald and Hancock, 1981
J. D. KUDENOV
Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington     98 (2)     p. 332-340

It contains the description of Neolipobranchius gen. nov., which is quite interesting for me.

I would be very glad, if anybody can send it to me.
Have a nice day!

--

Sincerely yours,

С уважением,

Водопьянов Степан

Stepan Vodopyanov

Department of Invertebrate Zoology,

Biological Faculty, Moscow State University,

Moscow, Russia