Mucibregma RE: [Annelida] looking for a paper by J.D. Kudenov about Scalibregmatidae

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Jun 21 17:47:53 EST 2012

While I’m on the job.  Does anyone know of any further reference to  Mucibregma spinosa?
All the usual online suspects faithfully copy the minimal outline. That’s possibly it, apart from Jerry’s suggestion the specimen was nearer Fauveliopsidae.

Geoff

From: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Stepan Vodopyanov
Sent: Friday, 22 June 2012 2:35 a.m.
To: annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Annelida] looking for a paper by J.D. Kudenov about Scalibregmatidae (1981)

Dear collegues, I am phd-student working on polychaete morphology and I'd like to ask if anybody can help me to find the following article:

Four new species of Scalibregmatidae (Polychaeta) from the gulf of Mexico, with comments on the familial placement of Mucibregma Fauchald and Hancock, 1981
J. D. KUDENOV
Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington     98 (2)     p. 332-340

It contains the description of Neolipobranchius gen. nov., which is quite interesting for me.