[Annelida] Our paer on Parasyllidea humesi

Daniel Martin Sintes via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Mon Jun 25 03:19:25 EST 2012

Dear colleargues,

This message is just to let you know that our paer on Parasyllidea
humesi has been definitively published with the full reference as follows:

Martin, D., Cuesta, J.A., Drake, P., Gil, J., Nygren, A. & Pleijel, F.
(2012) The symbiotic hesionid Parasyllidea humesi Pettibone, 1961
(Annelida: Polychaeta) hosted by Scrobicularia plana (da Costa, 1778)
(Mollusca: Bivalvia: Semelidae) in European waters. Organisms, Diversity
& Evolution, 12(2): 145-153. DOI 10.1007/s13127-012-0086-2.

Wormly,

Dani.

--
Dr. Daniel Martin

Scientific Researcher
    Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC)

Director
   Centre d'Estudis Avancats de Blanes (CEAB)

   -> Carrer d'acces a la Cala Sant Francesc 14
   -> 17300 Blanes (Girona), Catalunya (Spain)
   -> Tel: 00 34 972336101
   -> Fax: 00 34 972337806
   -> Mobil +34 636046003
   -> WWW Institutional: http://www.ceab.csic.es