[Annelida] Looking for Fauvel, 1953

Izwandy Idris via annelida%40net.bio.net (by izwandy.idris from umt.edu.my)
Mon Jun 25 01:39:00 EST 2012

Dear annelidans,

I'm currently working on a paper on the checklist of polychaete species
that were identified in Malaysian waters (incl previously Malaya, Sarawak
and North Borneo - now Sabah).

I understand that Fauvel has wrote a book entitled "Annelida Polychaeta:
The Fauna of British India including Pakistan, Ceylon, Burma and Malaya"
(Indian Press Ltd., Allahabad, 1953), pp.507. Tried to download it from
Biodiversity Heritage Library but seems it is not considered as 'heritage'
yet. Hence, could any annelidans who happen to have the pdf copy of the
book to send a copy to me, or perhaps pages where Fauvel listed
polychaetes from Malaya. Better still, showing me the online path to
download the book. I will be happy to mention the sender's name in
acknowledgement section.

Wormly,
--
Izwandy Idris,