[Annelida] unknown worm-like marine animal in The North Sea

Dani CSIC via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Fri Nov 2 12:42:30 EST 2012

What do you think about a cnidarian? Some actinia-like beast may look like this. For instance, those that live buried in the sediment and only went out at night (sorry but I am not a cnidarian expert and I do not remember the names). The "proboscis" might be a fragment of the emerging body. As I the case of the sipunculan hypothesis, a dissection (or the presence or not of cnidoblasts in the tissues) could solve the problem.

Wormly,

Dani.

Dr. Daniel Martin
Director CEAB-CSIC

El 02/11/2012, a les 13:26, "Haaren, Ton van" <Ton.vanHaaren from grontmij.nl> va escriure: