[Annelida] polychaeta ???

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Fri Nov 2 23:27:29 EST 2012

Wow!

Brilliant photo indeed.  Those binocular-like eyes are really scary!
Imagine the overload for that little brain behind them when the flash went off!
The other photo by Cédric Pau on Flickr is from further away, and a slightly different position of the same worm, so it seems to have stayed there for two shots. Remarkable.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tahiticed/8056808306/in/photostream

Geoff