[Annelida] Request of Pdf copy - Sherfy and Thompson (2001)

Izwandy Idris via annelida%40net.bio.net (by izwandy.idris from umt.edu.my)
Wed Nov 7 23:05:29 EST 2012

Dear annelidans.

Anybody has a pdf copy of the paper below?

Sherfy M. H. and J. A. Thompson (2001). Potential risk of aquatic invasive
species introduction due to international trade in live bait. In: J.
Reaser (ed.), Preventing the introduction and spread of aquatic invasive
species in North America. Workshop Proceedings, pp. 22-24.

Will be grateful if a copy of this paper can be shared with me and other
interested annelidans.

Cheers,
--
Izwandy Idris,