[Annelida] Request of Pdf copy - Sherfy and Thompson (2001)

Izwandy Idris via annelida%40net.bio.net (by izwandy.idris from umt.edu.my)
Wed Nov 7 23:05:29 EST 2012

Dear annelidans.

Anybody has a pdf copy of the paper below?

Sherfy M. H. and J. A. Thompson (2001). Potential risk of aquatic invasive
species introduction due to international trade in live bait. In: J.
Reaser (ed.), Preventing the introduction and spread of aquatic invasive
species in North America. Workshop Proceedings, pp. 22-24.

Will be grateful if a copy of this paper can be shared with me and other
interested annelidans.

Izwandy Idris,
Tutor (Study leave)
Department of Marine Science
Faculty of Maritime Studies and Marine Science
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
21030 Kuala Terengganu