[Annelida] Request of Pdf copy - Sherfy and Thompson (2001)

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Sun Nov 11 21:39:48 EST 2012

Hello Izwandy Idris,

You could try the lead author himself.  This is the same person here.

http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/staff/sherfy.htm
http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/contact/staff.htm

Two pages might be just an abstract. He also presented similar-sounding work* on several occasions, but I never found a refereed paper when I looked on ASFA some time ago.  Haven't checked again.

* http://www.ridnis.ucdavis.edu/Workshop1_Summary.html

Failing that, you could try a more modern peer-reviewed work, and the references therein:

Kilian, Jay; Klauda, Ronald; Widman, Sarah; Kashiwagi, Michael; Bourquin, Rebecca; Weglein, Sara; Schuster, John. 2012. An assessment of a bait industry and angler behavior as a vector of invasive species. Biological invasions 14(7): 1469-1481.

Cheers,

Geoff