[Annelida] Specimens request

Eduardo López García via annelida%40net.bio.net (by eduardo.lopez from uam.es)
Mon Nov 12 09:39:55 EST 2012

Dear Annelidians,

Within the framework of “Fauna Iberica” Project, I’m currently performing a
study of the Arenicolidae species present in the area. The goal of the whole
project is to characterize these  taxa in order to provide complete
descriptions, when possible based on direct observation of preserved or
fresh material rather than replicate classical ones. Thus far, I’ve got
specimens of most species recorded in the area, but I have none of
Abarenicola claparedii and Abarenicola pusilla. Could anyone provide some?
Since we are aiming to give morphological descriptions, formaldehyde
preserved specimens are also welcomed (even preferred).

Otherwise, information on the location of these two species type specimens
will be extremely useful as well.

Thank you all in advance

Eduardo López

Dpto. de Biología.