[Annelida] Night syllid for id

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Tue Nov 13 19:31:54 EST 2012

Hi all,

Can anyone help with this syllid?  It looks like it might be a stolon. Photo taken at night by a diver in RikoRiko Cave, Poor Knights Islands, NZ.  Not important to id, but I don't recall seeing a morph like this, and I've seen a lot of NZ syllid stolons.

Thanks,