[Annelida] SV: Night syllid for id

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Wed Nov 14 18:01:30 EST 2012

Hi all,

There were also two off-list votes for Amblyosyllis.  It's unanimous and thank you.

I wasn't sure, but I'm told the worm was swimming at the time. One wonders how laboriously.

Nice Amblyosyllis photos were sent to me, and here's one below. A rather slimmer Amblyosyllis also features on the WpolyDb banner at WoRMS (photo taken by me!).

http://www.roboastra.com/brunsworm/brwo87.html

Geoff