[Annelida] Reply privately to offers of new papers of course

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Fri Mar 8 04:26:01 EST 2013

Hi there,

I'm taking preventative messures in case it's thought the thing to do. No, stop, don't do it! Don't be a sheep, don't follow the leader. Don't use REPLY ALL when you've got a one-to-one _personal_ message for a previous poster that the rest of us don't need to know about. We don't need the extra emails to delete.

Basic email common-sense sometimes gets forgotten.  Miscreants are forgiven, but no more please.

Thanks,

Geoff - Moderator Annelida