[Annelida] (no subject)

Lovell, Larry via annelida%40net.bio.net (by LLovell from lacsd.org)
Thu Mar 21 16:24:23 EST 2013

I would please like a copy of that paper too.

Thanks to whomever can send it.

Gratefully,

Larry

Lawrence L. Lovell
Biologist II
Ocean Monitoring Research Group
County Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles
24501 S. Figueroa St.
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-2400  X-5613 office
(310) 952-1065 fax
llovell from lacsd.org <mailto:llovell from lacsd.org>

From: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Alejandro Sibaja-Cordero
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:59 PM
To: annelida
Subject: [Annelida] (no subject)

Hi folks,
I need a pdf copy of the Following paper
if someone can send me, I will be grateful
Borowski, C.1994. Three new deep-sea species of Sphaerodoridae (Annelida, Polychaeta) from the eastern tropical South Pacific. Zoologica Scripta. 23: 193-203
Thanks!

--
Dr. Jeffrey Alejandro Sibaja Cordero
Prof. Escuela de Biología, Universidad de Costa Rica