[Annelida] Tubificoides papers

Haaren, Ton van via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Ton.vanHaaren from grontmij.nl)
Tue Dec 16 10:16:26 EST 2014

Dear All

I'm almost complete in the papers describing any of the 57 Tubificoides (Oligochaeta) species in the World, but I'm still missing a few.
I was wondering if anyone could help me with one or all of these papers (see below)

Many thanks in advance,

Ton van Haaren
Ton.vanhaaren{at}grontmij.nl

T. peveki and T. robustocolous in
Finogenova, N.P. 1994.
Tubifidids and enchytraeids (Oligochaeta) of Chaun Bay, East Siberian Sea.
Ecosystems and the flora and fauna of Chaun Bay of the East Siberian Sea. Explorations of the Fauna of the Seas 47(55):178-192.

T. shurovae in
Finogenova, N.P. 1985. The tubificid fauna (Oligochaeta, Tubificidae) of the far eastern seas of the USSR. In: Benthos and Its Environment in the Shelf zones of Sakhalin, Vladivostok, p72-85
Translation available on http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/Library/196025.pdf

T. bobi, T. parviductus and T.uncinatus in
Helgason, G.V. & C. Erseus, 1987.
Three new species of Tubificoides (Olgochaeta, Tubificidae) from the North-West Atlantic and notes on geographic variation in the circumpolar T. kozloffi.
Sarsia 72 (2): 159-169

T. pulvereus in
Erseus, C. & D. Davis (1989).
The marine Tubificidae (Oligochaeta) of Hawaii.
Asian Marine Biology  6:73-100

<< Please read our E-mail Disclaimer at: Emaildisclaimer.Grontmij.com >>