[Annelida] A new book on Arctic serpulids

Elena Kupriyanova via annelida%40net.bio.net (by lena.kupriyanova from gmail.com)
Mon Nov 24 05:27:31 EST 2014

Dear all,

Below is the message that I am sending on behalf of Sasha Rzhavsky:

************************
Dear friends, our book "Calcareous tubeworms (Polychaeta, Serpulidae) of
the Arctic Ocean" by Rzhavsky A.V., Kupriyanova E.K., Sikorski A.V. &
Salve, D http://www.sevin.ru/news/739.html has finally been printed. Pdf
of  the advertising  file on the linked page includes cover page,
annotation, table of contents, text fragments and full list of references.

If you want to buy a hard copy of the book,  please contact me
(Alexander V. Rzhavsky rzhavskij from mail.ru <mailto:rzhavskij from mail.ru>).
The price is 20 EUR + postage that depends on the location, type of
mailing, and weight (number of books ordered).

Best,
Sasha and Lena